Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- University degree in computer science or equivalent technical background to be able to have technical conversations with agile teams
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach (Scrum Master certification is required
- Experience in agile frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Knowledge of Agile techniques like: user stories, Continuous Integration, DevOps, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Self-initiative, courage and pragmatism in order to identify and overcome impediments
- Emphatic, confident and persuasive communicator
- Strong English skills (written and spoken)
- German is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Willing to travel (approximately 10%)
What do we welcome?
- Work experience in scaled agile environments is a plus
- Familiarity with concepts of Lean software development and DevOps is a plus
- German skills
Why do we need you?
Are you strong communicator, proactive and passionate about change? Are you eager to lead teams and individuals in improving agile methods and practices and fostering agile culture in an organization? If so, apply now to become an Agile Coach / Scrum Master!
Your responsibilities will include fostering the culture of self-organizing and autonomous agile teams by following the concept of collective ownership and fostering continuous improvement of agile methods within different areas. You will act as a coach and evangelist for optimizing the processes within several agile software development teams distributed over different continents and you will guide, coach, and educate product owners and development teams through iterations, retrospectives and product backlog management. Supporting agile teams with their self-organization in order to eliminate impediments and actively developing and maintaining culture of trust within the organization will be also your tasks.
What do we offer?
- Challenging tasks joined with supporting teams ad organization in agile transformation
- The ability to start work between 07:00 and 11:00
- Support sporting passions within the LSYP Active! group, including co-financing with the Multisport card
- Private medical care for employees and their family members
- Incentives related to Lufthansa Group membership
- International working environment, atmosphere stimulates development, individual career path
- Working in high-growing and dynamic company